As used in this Video Policy, “House of Cats”, “we”, “us” or “our”, “ours” refers to House of Cats LLC, and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates.
This Video Policy is part of and incorporated by reference into the End User License Agreement (the “EULA”) governing the use of all “HOUSE OF CATS” branded software applications (the “Application/s”), which may operate on any type of computing device (including without limitation, a mobile device), and applies to your use of the Applications and/or http://HOUSEOFCATS.com, and any other websites and/or URL which may replace it or which may be added to the list of websites published by us and linking to this Video Policy (the “Website/s”). Furthermore and notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein, this Video Policy also governs the use of all HOUSE OF CATS video content published on Social Media Accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) and YouTube channels.
By agreeing to the EULA and/or using the Applications, the Websites, Social Media Accounts or YouTube channels, as defined above, you agree to and wish to be bound by the terms of this Video Policy. You are allowed to create videos (“Video(s)”), using our Applications, video images, footage, music, sounds, speech or any other assets from HOUSE OF CATS (“HOUSE OF CATS Content”), subject to the following limitations and rules:
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE. You are not allowed to charge any kind of fees from users to view or access your Videos. Unless you obtain a prior written approval from HOUSE OF CATS, you are also not allowed to sell or license your Videos for a payment of any kind. HOUSE OF CATS reserves the right to issue a monetization claim on Videos featuring HOUSE OF CATS Content. To the extent HOUSE OF CATS does not issue a monetization claim on Videos featuring HOUSE OF CATS Content, you may monetize such Videos by using advertisement, whereas you are solely responsible for ensuring that such advertisement is compliant with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations and developer policies.
- LIMITED USE. Only a limited use of HOUSE OF CATS Content is permitted in your Videos. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein, aforementioned limitation does not apply to Videos showing activities from HOUSE OF CATS genuine applications as defined herein below.
- NO DUPLICATING. This Video Policy is intended for Videos that include creative spin on HOUSE OF CATS Content, hence simple duplication of HOUSE OF CATS assets is not in line with this Video Policy and HOUSE OF CATS reserves the right to remove or monetize (in whole or in part) any Videos that are only reproducing HOUSE OF CATS Content.
- BE APPROPRIATE. You are not allowed to create and post Videos that contain nudity, sexually explicit content, violent or graphic content, hateful, harmful or dangerous content, offensive content, brand damaging content or any other inappropriate content that makes untrue, dishonest, disparaging sensational or libelous statements about HOUSE OF CATS and/or its products, employees and agents.
- ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY. You are permitted to create and post Videos showing activity from HOUSE OF CATS genuine applications. Keep in mind that there may be fraudulent online applications using HOUSE OF CATS Content and HOUSE OF CATS will unconditionally request to remove any such Videos infringing HOUSE OF CATS’s copyright material.
- NO CHEATING OR HACKING. You are not allowed to create, post and promote Videos that explain cheating and/or hacking into HOUSE OF CATS applications.
- MAKE IT CLEAR IT IS A FAN PRODUCT. You are not allowed to create and post Videos under the impression that HOUSE OF CATS is a creator or sponsor of your Video or in a way that audience might understand that such Video is an official HOUSE OF CATS’s release.
- RESPECT CREATIVE OWNERSHIP. Aside from HOUSE OF CATS content do not use any third party creative materials in your Videos, unless you have obtained their prior written approval or purchased appropriate license from such third party. HOUSE OF CATS is not responsible for any copyright claims raised from such third parties.
- NO OFFLINE DOWNLOAD. You are not permitted to download any official HOUSE OF CATS Videos from any online platform (including but not limited to YouTube, Youku, Vimeo, and Facebook Live) and disseminate simple duplication(s) of such Videos on another online platform, make any derivative works of such Videos and/or make them available for offline download.
- NO MISLEADING DATA. You cannot use misleading and/or unrelated metadata (including but not limited to titles, descriptions, tags), which include HOUSE OF CATS’s trademarks in published Videos.
- THUMBNAILS. You are not permitted to replicate motives used in HOUSE OF CATS’s original YouTube thumbnails and/or use HOUSE OF CATS’s official promo/social graphics for thumbnails.
HOUSE OF CATS reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion, which Videos are in accordance with the above-mentioned limitations and rules. Failure to comply with this Video Policy may result in HOUSE OF CATS taking action to have your Video removed without any notice and liability to you.
CHANGES TO OUR VIDEO POLICY
Please check http://HOUSEOFCATS.com/videopolicy/ regularly for changes to our Video Policy. HOUSE OF CATS reserves the right to change this Video Policy at any time and for any reason.
In case you have any questions feel free to contact us via info@HOUSEOFCATS.com.
HOUSE OF CATS Video Policy, v1.1, last update June 2018.